Tarot » Forum Main » Divination » The Alchemist

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Divination » The Alchemist

Saturday, July 23, 2016 14:20 PDT

Has anyone read this book by Paulo Coelho? One of the famous quotes from it is "when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

Of course, this can be blocked by our own limiting thoughts/beliefs.

Thoughts?

Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:34 PDT
User has not uploaded an avatar

znl

Hi Watergirl,

I have not read the book but know a little about it. I heard about the quote too. I believe when something is supposedto be then all energies are behind it so that it cannot, but, to happen. It is like those smooth relationships vs the bumpy ones or when one candidate is the favorite vs the other one. I need to read the book before commenting :).

Have you read it? What is your view of the quote?

Monday, July 25, 2016 6:18 PDT

Hi znl - I have not read it but want to. My puppy doesn't leave me much alone time though! I saw an interview of the author on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday. Very interesting. I've seen this law in action but I've also seen the opposite. The author said the key was our own limiting thoughts and beliefs.

Monday, July 25, 2016 6:40 PDT

Monday, July 25, 2016 20:03 PDT

znl

When something unflaverful is in motion the universe may not be all out to stop it. Such complicated matters. Makes you think faith has a lot to do with it.

I am sure, I will read it at some point. I used to read so much, but somehow, in the last few years I have had difficulty in concentrating enough to read.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:44 PDT

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:22 PDT

Well, I want and frankly need a certain contract to come through and am asking the Universe to conspire on my behalf please!!

Thursday, July 28, 2016 22:48 PDT

znl

Thinking of you and your wish Watergirl. In oneness with you and universe for your wish.

Xx

Saturday, July 30, 2016 7:57 PDT

Thank you znl! Hope you are well this fine Saturday morning!

Saturday, July 30, 2016 14:06 PDT

znl

I think you have done all you could do to make it happen and now it is in the hands of universe! Trusting what is best for you. :) xx