Tarot » Forum Main » Divination » what are you thankful for 111

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Divination » what are you thankful for 111

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:16 PDT

i am thankful for each day god has given, i am thankful to all my friends who have stood beside me suporting me morally and spirtually, i am thankful for my family, i am thankful to be able to see hear and feel, and remmember all things,
i am thankful to poetic who started this forum, for us to give thanks frequently,
i am thankful for everything i have, thank you universe

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:24 PDT

Znl
Monday i went to my oppointment with the surgeion, i was so dissapointed, my surgeon cancel the oppointment because he had to go out of town, i just pray that he did not have a family emergency, he also is human, my oppointment was reshuedle for the 27th of this month, can tell you honestly that i want to get over and done with this, today is my trip to conecticut, , it was so sad what happen this week in florida in orlando never thought or did not want to think that it would hit so close to home, i just pray that all these nightmares in this world would be soon be a thing of the past,, that is another thing i am thankful for no one that i know was hurt there, but it still hurt to see so many lives lost, now you tell me how you are doing, i pray that u are blessed and protected at all times, i will write from my daughters house, my laptop is like my phone, it travels with me,love and light, god bless you

Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:25 PDT
User has not uploaded an avatar

znl

Hello Ramonita, thank you for your update. How wonderful to go and see your daughter. I am sure your time together will be so lovely, joyful. I am grateful you got to go.

I would not dwell on the appointment time change. Timing was not right and yes, hopefully it is an unexpected great thing for the doc and his family. Horrible that whole situation in Orlando. So sad. Pray for their poor families left behind. I am doing ok, thankful for your good note, another sunny day and a good family member coming to visit soon too. Take care xx

Saturday, June 18, 2016 4:24 PDT

THANK YOU ZNL,
I AM HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER, WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT A LOT , I SEEN SOME FRIENDS I HAD NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME, I GREW UP IN THE BIG APPLE, I LOVE IT THERE, IT IS THE COLD WINTERS THAT ARE MY NIGHTMARE, YES, TO PRAYERS FOR THE FAMILIES IN ORLANDO THAT LOST THIER LOVE ONE TO THIS INSANE ACT, I PRAY EVERY NIGHT FOR THINGS LIKE THIS TO STOP, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTER, WE MUST LOVE ONE ANOTHER, ALWAYS, I AM HAPPY THAT IT IS NICE AND SUNNY WHERE U ARE AT, THE SUN DOES HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EFFECT ON THE WORLD, I HOPE U ENJOY THE TIME U SPEND WITH UR FAMILY MEMBER, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING A CLOSE FAMILY, GOD BLESS U AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND,,LOVE AND LIGHT

Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:03 PDT

znl

I visited there (Connecticut) a long time ago. Drove from Boston but I cannot say I saw a lot of it but know that it is very beautiful. It is not sunny today and in fact rainy and cloudy. It will be sunny tomorrow :). I love NY and DC very, very much.

What a treat to visit with your daughter and friends. Enjoy it. Thankful for it being Saturday and I can relax. Xx

Sunday, June 19, 2016 16:43 PDT

Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:47 PDT

znl
the days are getting close, my oppointment to see the surgeon is for this coming Monday, I am just grateful to come this far, I had not been to come to this forum, sometimes I wonder where does time goes, it seems that it fly throw our fingers, feel nless to be alive, the days are just beautiful, I pray that u are doing great,,, u and ur love ones,,

Saturday, June 25, 2016 16:02 PDT

znl

Dear Ramonita, good to reader you. I Will be thinking of you on Monday. I Know it Will be all behind you w a clean Bill of Health' :) Time is doing ils thing. I remembre how much i World Want thé Time to pass when i was younger but not so much now.

Let me Know how it goes on Monday. ****

Saturday, June 25, 2016 16:09 PDT

znl

Oh and I am thankful for having/using an iPad but not thankful for auto correct. Agh.

Monday, June 27, 2016 22:23 PDT

znl

Hi Ramonita, how did it go today? How are you doing.