Tarot » Forum Main » Tarot » Will do some readings for you

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Tarot » Will do some readings for you

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:25 PDT

I have got some new decks I want to practice with .... so if anyone would like a 3 card reading please comment below.. pIf you would also like a Life Path Card included please include Birthdate ...

Also If you have one question please ask it below.... or please suggest a topic you would like a reading on...

Look forward to practicing these decks ... with you ...

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 21:53 PDT

I will do 3 card readings from a selection of different #Tarot and #oracle decks ....

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 16:31 PDT

Hello, HeKatesXing. Could you please do a reading about my career. How can i change the situation with my career for the better? What should i do?

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:17 PDT

Hi HeKatesXing,
Would you please do a love reading about me and a man called David L.
Thank you!

Monday, August 14, 2017 1:31 PDT

@samemistakes re your question
I had an inkling to use Vesta's Art Romance Oracle the three cards spoke about vitality and strength in this Spiritual connection that draws you together but yet there seems to be some resistance to the flow of the relationship ... This is something you may have to have yourself why? maybe something you can meditate on .. Any questions re this reading please feel free to ask ....

Monday, August 14, 2017 1:42 PDT

@Marishkaa re your question....
Your Cards from Vesta's Art Tarot Deck

10 water - hope dreams, union family ....
strength- this card speaks of strength, courage, endurance and stamina
High Priestess- Occult, mystery secrets revealed...

Your career is only through your own creating ... You create your hopes and dreams by having courage to use your skills and abilities .... You can use your abilities to enhance your journey ...

My fist thought - you could trust in self to use your Psychic abilities full time ... you can make it work .... but it is up to you overall...
Also this is about using Magick to create your desire ...

Monday, August 14, 2017 1:48 PDT

I need to apologize for not checking site earlier re the posts.. hope these help in some way to answer your questions ... sorry I had difficulty in posting the images I may have to play around and see if I can upload them ....

Monday, August 14, 2017 5:08 PDT

Hi HeKatesXing, could you do a reading for me too? I wanted to know if my efforts towards becoming a writer and translator will pay of. Thank you!

Monday, August 14, 2017 11:23 PDT

@alenabrz re your question.....OK The First card 15 The Devil:-

KEYWORDS:-
Addictions, chained, restriction, suppression...
Are you ready to break free, from the chains , from the things holding you back ....?

Party, okay to party but in moderation ,,,,, I feel there is something stopping you within.. The doubt has crept in and chained you, restricted you ..

card number 2
Six of Earth

Gifts, harmony
material, physical needs, issues, situations, Finances, health, wealth, security, home

You have the gift, the natural talent ...

Card number 3
Ace of Earth

potential, new beginnings, start,
material, physcial needs, issues, situations, Finances, health, wealth, security, home

Knowing your full potential ...

Summary ..

It can do but it is all about believing in yourself.. one tiny bit of self-doubt chains you to it not happening ....

Hope that helps ...
Deck Vesta's Art Tarot deck ..

Monday, August 14, 2017 15:57 PDT

Thank you HeKatesXing! I'll perservere!