Tarot » Forum Main » I Ching » I Ching readings here

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

I Ching » I Ching readings here

Sunday, July 2, 2017 14:19 PDT

Genuine requests only!

Sunday, July 2, 2017 20:14 PDT

Go ahead. Roll em! I'm feeling lucky. The wheel turns up!

Sunday, July 2, 2017 21:14 PDT

Never had one of these! I would love a general reading!

Monday, July 3, 2017 14:14 PDT

Blmoon, your areading is hexagram 37 mocing to hexagram hexagram is -

Hexagram 37 (the present) - People in the Home
Key Questions

Where are the boundaries of the 'home' you inhabit?
How are you building inner and outer relationships into a home?
What kinds of growth does this environment support?

Oracle
'People in the home.
A woman's constancy is fruitful.'

The old Chinese character for 'home' shows a pig under a roof. A home is where people rear a pig together, sharing wealth, work and value. People in the home cooperate in their shared space and invest in it together (as in a family, workplace, school of thought or culture), and within the structure it provides they can recognize and understand what is valuable. To create a successful home, you need to have the constancy of a woman. Steadily, over time, your work creates a space in which all can grow freely into their natural form, and find their place and their connections with others. You allow space for new things to enter and grow, becoming part of the whole inner ecosystem. You keep the space for living in.

You are moving to
Hexagram 42 (the future) - Increasing

Key Questions

What would you do if you knew you were blessed?
What if there were no limits?
What could change for the better?

Oracle
'Increasing, fruitful to have a direction to go.
Fruitful to cross the great river.'

The old Chinese character for Increasing shows a pot filled to overflowing. It means blessing and superabundance, like the timely rain that brings a rich harvest. Increase simply flows, without limit; there is no need for restrictive frameworks to contain it, but only for tools to work with it. When you are blessed, it is good to respond with purpose and movement: participating in the increase, pouring more in, you receive more in return. Let yourself imagine where you want to be, and take the first steps that commit you to going there. This is how to keep the momentum.

Monday, July 3, 2017 14:19 PDT

Asia118x, your reading is hexagram 42 (the present) moving to hexagram 27 (the future).

Hexagram 42 (the present) - Increasing

Key Questions

What would you do if you knew you were blessed?
What if there were no limits?
What could change for the better?

Oracle
'Increasing, fruitful to have a direction to go.
Fruitful to cross the great river.'

The old Chinese character for Increasing shows a pot filled to overflowing. It means blessing and superabundance, like the timely rain that brings a rich harvest. Increase simply flows, without limit; there is no need for restrictive frameworks to contain it, but only for tools to work with it. When you are blessed, it is good to respond with purpose and movement: participating in the increase, pouring more in, you receive more in return. Let yourself imagine where you want to be, and take the first steps that commit you to going there. This is how to keep the momentum.

Hexagram 27 (the future) - Nourishment

Key Questions

What would nourish you?
How is your hunger motivating you?
If you accept this as nourishment, who will you become?

Oracle
'Nourishment: constancy brings good fortune.
See the jaws,
Your own quest for something real to fill your mouth.'

Literally, this hexagram is called 'Jaws': it means not only what you eat, but all the processes and structures that sustain nourishment. It includes all forms of nourishment: physical, social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual... all creating and re-creating an individual 'ecosystem' to sustain and shape you. Constancy brings good fortune: steady, clear persistence in honouring what truly sustains you. Yi calls on you to see the jaws – to become aware. How do you habitually nourish yourself and others? What deep instincts are at work here? What real nourishment are you seeking?

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 0:51 PDT

wow! Thank you. Good read. I would say it is right on with what's going on right now. I have indeed been pumping up my ownership of space with the intention it will increase my power to nurture others who come into my space. Once I create a space that keeps me nurtured I can focus on a vision and take that vision into completion. Sky's the limit!

Monday, July 10, 2017 10:25 PDT

just reread my I Ching! After a rest, mustering up the energy and intention to work on this again! Calling all Fairies....let's make a home that nurtures and sustains and invites gratitude and cooperation! Amen.

Monday, July 10, 2017 10:26 PDT

double AMEN!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 15:33 PDT

bump

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 15:49 PDT

bump