Tarot » Forum Main » Feng Shui » Genuine Feng Shui questions

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Feng Shui » Genuine Feng Shui questions

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 14:05 PDT

Please, no spam!

Monday, May 1, 2017 10:47 PDT

BUMP

Monday, May 1, 2017 15:30 PDT

In my house, I have a shelf at the frontdoor to put shoes because no one wears shoes in the house. Is it true that having stuff at the front entrance is bad? Does that apply to outside as well as in. I have big pots with plants ohtside the doot and some of Logans drawings and a wreath on tbe door? Must I change any of that?

Monday, May 1, 2017 15:59 PDT

I think it's just not good to have shoes laying around door. I keep a jar for pennys as change attracts money. On one side of my door I have a Hindu goddess with amethyst quartz in her lap and on other side a small table with a plant. I have plants and a koi pond outside. I think as long as it's decorative and well arranged it's good.......it's loose clutter that should not be near your entrance.

Monday, May 1, 2017 20:24 PDT

The hindu goddess sounds lovely!! I'll move the shoes!!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 20:47 PDT

what is the best lay out for an office? For productivity and success? thanks !

Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:20 PDT
User has not uploaded an avatar

znl

Hi livingadream, I read some place, that your chair and your back sitting at the work table or the desk should be to a wall. This means to be in front of some thing solid.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 23:38 PDT

BUMP! TRIED POSTING THIS 8 TIMES!!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD COPY AND PASTE ALL THE SPAM POSTING NON-STOP ON FACEBOOK!

Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:01 PDT

Bump for heaven's sake!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:35 PDT

Bump!!!