Tarot » Forum Main » Tarot » Blmoon, please help. Having trouble with my brother.

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Tarot » Blmoon, please help. Having trouble with my brother.

Friday, April 14, 2017 7:49 PDT

Hello Blmoon,

You did a reading for me last December, and so far it’s been spot-on. If possible I’d like some additional clarity, please, as I’m very concerned about a situation.

This is the December reading: https://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=101556&replies=15

You said a lot: January and February would be the pits and emotionally messy. In fact, my beloved mother died. I left my home in Europe to go back to my family home in Australia to arrange the funeral and sort everything out. You said that March would be good for business. It was, and things are still improving on that front.

I’m still in Australia and am very concerned about my brother’s unpredictable behaviour. While he was no doubt immensely saddened by the loss of our mother, he also seemed very intent from the outset on getting his hands on the money. He has shown a side that I (nor, I’m sure, my parents – both passed on now) have ever seen. He seems to have a really nasty, uncontrollable, streak in him. He becomes vindictive and doesn’t reflect before speaking and spurting venom. He is normally a very calm, quiet man. I think he has a lot of pent-up rage from the way his marriage ended, and also other things. I think he might be living beyond his means. He asked for money from the estate for a business venture, which I had decided he could have, then his behaviour became suspect and I started having doubts about the real reason he needed the money. He did not ask me directly to help him out financially because of debts. I’m concerned about what he might do. Can you give me any insight into this? Am I being too rigid, or worrying for nothing?

You also said that it looked like I might have a new place to live in November. You said something to the effect that it wouldn't just be a roof over my head, but a dream home. I have been considering trying to buy my brother’s half of the family home. Of course, I have an appointment with a financial advisor, but could this be what you saw? I am very confused about how to proceed with the house, as I have a foot in two countries. What does Spirit say, please?

Thank you,
NovusDies

Saturday, April 15, 2017 0:01 PDT

Sorry about your mother. Although it's hard for those left it is a blessing to go home....she is happy and with so many loved ones she's waited a long time to reunite with. Family deaths bring out the best and worst in family members. It's late and I'm tired so I may have to answer this in more than one post. My first thought about your brother's behavior was he is under the influence of something. I see him on a beach and a huge wave just washes over him and he is left floundering. It's as if many things came to a head. Not just one thing. His normal calm nature is too passive for the problems he is dealing with. Something has left him feeling emasculated.......he's really very angry at himself and is clueless to where it is coming from....he misdirects his anger and it lands wherever so it's going to be hard to please him. I think you sense that already. He is used to you yet suddenly he is aware how you out man him...in his mind. He is not in a good place and could very well waste any money right now. Specially if the self medicating vibe is right.. He's in crisis....trust that vibe. It doesn't mean you can fix him but you are right to not want to do anything that will make him worse. He may be at that point in ones passive life where being absent from your own life has brought you to a rock bottom of reckoning. He has a lot of buried emotions to sort through. He is losing all his places to hide. Any kind of self medicating whether it is drinking drugs or self destructive habits like overspending or gambling it is all anger, disappointment and frustration.......pointed at himself and over flowing in a way that others should be careful......when the sheet hits the fan you do not want to be in target range. In his mind he only sees lost time, lost love, lost opportunities and regrets. Right now he does not trust in happiness or dreams. On a good day he thinks up something big but it is all in his head and he just is not capable of following through. I will get back to you! Thanks for letting me know how you are doing!

Saturday, April 15, 2017 8:01 PDT

Oh Blmoon! Every single word you wrote confirmed what I already suspected, only not to that degree. I am very worried and also afraid and saddened. I hope he doesn’t hurt himself…or me. I am also concerned because officially we are both executors of the will (even though I have done everything), so as soon as probate comes through, he will legally have a right to half the money, which should be reserved for estate expenses. Thank you so much for doing this reading, and also for offering to come back with more.

Sunday, April 16, 2017 21:07 PDT

I should rephrase that: my brother will legally have a right to access the money, half of which he believes he can take, without any regard for the expenses of the estate.

Monday, April 17, 2017 6:23 PDT

bump

Monday, April 17, 2017 7:25 PDT

bump

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:33 PDT

Bump!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 19:27 PDT

Bump!

Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:43 PDT

Bump spam!0

Friday, April 21, 2017 17:44 PDT

I am seeking legal advice. Blmoon, when you can, please finish this reading. The rare times my brother contacts me, I start trembling. Thank you.