Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » SUNSHINE

Get guidance for any situation in your life with a Daily Reflection Tarot Reading now!

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. Be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

Anything Goes » SUNSHINE

Saturday, January 28, 2017 0:05 PST

Been thinking of you SUNSHINE! Sending hugs!

Monday, February 13, 2017 5:15 PST

Hi BlMoon!!
I have been trying to answer this for a while!!! So many site issues!!!
I have been thinking about you too! I'm hoping all is well with you and your family. Have you recovered from your concussion?
We are doing great. The kids are growing up!! Lauren is 16 and Logan is 12. Logan looks and sounds like Michael more and more.
I still miss him, but it gets better.
As for me, I am still struggling with some things, but I believe that it will get better.
I miss talking to you a lot!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!! xoxo

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:55 PST

Bump!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:39 PST

WOW a sunny day! Hope you are being good to yourself. I felt like you were praying a lot the last few weeks and you were feeling the weight of uncertainty....yet as usual you were fighting hard to be your best foot forward and your sun shiny self. You think of others first. I see a picture of surrender......Jesus in his humble robes....standing arms out hands hanging lax and head bowed and all around him people with love in their hearts reaching towards him. Are you about to attract a village of support? I hope so! Easter Blessings in the distance? YOU ARE LOVED!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 15:43 PST

You are right BlMoon!! I have been doing some praying. I'm still trying to climb out of the financial quagmire and find a less expensive, good place for me and the kids to live.
Mom is going through health issues and I am concerned for her, and my dad as well. As they live in different states, itmakes it hard to see them both.
Yes, I still do think of others first, but I am feeling the need to have something good happen for me!!
Peter is supposed to be coming to visit us in a couple weeks. I'm expecting that this visit will determine for us where this relationship is going. I'm praying it works out. He seems to be open to being together, distance is a problem. However, Mississippi is not a place I want to go. Perhaps he will move....
I am happy to hear from you! I am hoping you are recovered.
It's getting more exhausting and harder to raise these two myself, especially with health issues getting me down.
I'm going to stop before I spill it all.
Hugs and much love to you!!

Sunday, February 19, 2017 8:10 PST

Happy Sunday to you, BlMoon. Have a great week!

Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:25 PST

Hi BlMoon,
Just checking on you. I have been thinking about you a lot. Hoping all is well. However, I do envy you the warm weather, particularly since we have snow on the ground again!!
Kids are doing pretty well, and especially Logan. I think being up here is the best thing I could have done for them. They are doing so much, but has come at a price for me. But seeing them growing and developing has been the payoff for me.
Hope all is well with you!
Many blessings to you and yours.
Love!!
Sunshine

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 20:50 PDT

Hi BlMoon.
Just want to ask you please if Spirit can give you anyi formation about the spirit hanging around us. I spoke to it and asked it to leave. Who or what is it?
Thanks so much!!
Love and Light!!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 23:50 PDT

Friday, March 17, 2017 12:48 PDT
User has not uploaded an avatar

znl