Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Love & Relationships » I hate Gemini Men

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Love & Relationships » I hate Gemini Men

Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:10 PDT

Well a lot people reporting big issues with them that are not just the verbal abuse, the cheating and the unblanced mood

a lot them really seem two faced one good and one bad

it's not that anyone really hate them is the fear that you get when you deal with such people with sudden personality change

it can scared anyone

when they are outside at work etc, they are very loving and caring but it seem issue with them are reported inside very close relationship like relationship

it's there that some partner are facing the change of personality and the unreliability of the person

i was myself involve with one and he was doing things no one in my life did to me before, it was not clear why he did those stuff as he was very lovely

we never got that close so i dont know if he will be abusive toward me but i felt our balance been in connection with him

doubting myself, starting to feel low, my mood didn't belong to me anymore

i m also glad it's over and i have now find my balance again and yes me too i will to never date one of those people again

i know you cant put everyone in the same basket but no i m scared to go through the experience again

i still trying to understand what is happening through why so many people report issue with Gemini man

at lease informations that get exchange can maybe help those that are closely involve with them and see what is happening

i also Got back stabbed but another Gemini friends, few them actually

the two faces are really double trouble and i think because most those people do not take responsibility to face and accept their dark side

they hide it to the world and to themself so when comes out it's brutal

but again it's mistake to assume that their dark side are not them, it is them and it was always there in first place

it maybe they needed you to be really close to them to show it to you

after all no one like nasty people so it makes sense people will hide the unpleasant side of them when you meet them so you never suspect there is such person under there

and when you get intimate, married or kids then it comes out because it's harder for anyone in close relationship to just leave there is an attachment involved

Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:11 PDT

Hi"Fortress" what happen with this person please if i may ask???

Saturday, June 5, 2010 10:33 PDT

Yes, Gemini men are players. If you want a serious relationship with one and are hoping for marriage then wait till he is in his late 30s - 40s to try. If not he most definitely will use you. For women who read about Gemini men and know how they are and get into a relationship with them and are hurt I feel deeply for them and know how it feels because it has happened to me before with other Gemini men and the current Gemini I am with has hurt me before when we were first together, but now he is very stable with me. I'm very surprised by it and feel lucky becuase he can be very two faced and moody and flaky. I have lots of Pisces and Scorpio in me, so yeah, I'm an emotional Aquarius gal and get hurt too. There are men out there who will use you and you have to be careful about it. My grandfather is a Gemini and still isn't married! It bothers me and I'm mad at him about it. He abandoned my mother and my uncle and left Grandma alone to raise them. >_< Don't think I don't understand the pain your going through. And honestly, at least most of the women who are complaining about Gemini men weren't married to them. Honestly, if he didn't marry you, then there is always the potential that he will walk away and won't give a flip. If my Gemini man leaves I will be distrought but I'm not going to vent about iyt on this site and I'm going to do my best to move on. When your not married to your man, he has no reason to actually stay with you and is bound to you in no way so.... I'm sorry when they hurt you and use you, but it's somewhat your own fault. I especially get mad when it's women who are upset who know tons about Gemini men. I know I have read every single piece of literature I could get my hands our computer onto so when they use you and break your heart, don't be surprised.

So, I only genuinely care about the women who are married to Gemini men and have issues with them because then it is all the Gemini man's fault and he is the one who is probobly to blame. Ya, Gemini men do certainly have issues. So if your a girl who just moves in with a guy without benefit of marriage, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? He didn't vow to stay faithful to you til death for a reason.

Saturday, June 5, 2010 10:36 PDT

I think women who move in with men without benefit of marriage have maybe, um, lets say, low morals....

Saturday, June 5, 2010 10:37 PDT

Hmm, people might not like what I've posted but it's the truth. Gemini man or not, NO MAN, is going to have permission to live and lie in bed with me until he marries me. mhmm.

Saturday, June 5, 2010 11:05 PDT

Heavenlybohemian, you seem to be live the perfect life good for you, most of us live in life where things are not as perfect then yours .... FOR me woman and people that live in PERFECT world are the one that have LOW MORAL, they cant face the real truth

Saturday, June 5, 2010 19:45 PDT

What are you talking about? I don't live in a perfect world. did you read about my stupid grandfather?! I have been hurt myself, and yeah when I get hurt it's usually cuz I lower my standards and let some moron in who doesn't deserve me. What i was SAYING was that women could avid this heartbreak if they highered there STANDARDS. It doesn't prevent everything, but it helps. Bad things happen in the world and my life is far from perfect. I could tell you how to live, and I know how I SHOULD live but I myslef don't always follow it. Hey, my momma raised me better and tells me not to do stupid stuff like move in with some guy and not be married to him, yet I sometimes feel like moving in or letting some guy move in with me, I try hard not to let that happen, and I'm a femminist so I really try not to let men get the best of me but sometimes they do. I feel like making a forum about how you hate Gemini men isn't going to get you anywhere. You must not have read about my life if you think it's perfect.

Saturday, June 5, 2010 19:57 PDT

I'm in love with a Gemini right now and let me tell you, it's hard keeping it shallow and detatched when we are sooooo close and are intimate with eachother. (no we don't live together and heck I know sleeping with him was a bad enough idea) Hed gives me mixed signals, sometimes he's really sweet and really serious and like all about me, and other times he's out partying making out and doing more with other women and being a moron with his guys. It hurst me a little but I've learned to detatch and not take it too bad. I keep my word and when I got together with him we decided we'd be like erm....love(hehe they block words) friends. (yeah, low morals right there) Now I feel like I am falling in love were before we were just strictly about the love making. rofl that sounded funny. But yeah, that's it. That's my imperfect world for ya! SOmetimes I feel like he lovofes me but ya know, there are plenty other men in the water and plenty of Libras and Geminis and he might not be the one. He has said he wanted us to live together. He has said he wanted to travel with me. He has mentioned marriage before but never actually said he wanted to marry me. Actually he mentions it like once a month. -_- These are the mixed signals I'm talking about. One day he wants to be a dad and the next he thinks marriage sucks. Hmm..... If we stop this messing around I won't e surprised and I won't be mad. I might be sad, but I won't tell him, and I won't say that on this site. I'll tell my bestest girlfriends when I'm sad. But I can''t act surprised when I know how Gemini men are. Things could be perfect and he could decide to walk out the door just because he felt like it that day. He might come back 2 weeks later (like usual) or maybe 6 months later. Ya know them and exes. Heh. Who knows. Just try not to let a Gemini man's behaviour shock you. And stay a bit detatched, a bit. Yes, yes? That way the heartbreak is none or much less.

Sunday, June 6, 2010 2:33 PDT

Hi "Heavenlybohemian" We have lived the same things then, i m not sure what to say to you because we have actually went through the same things about the life story and Gemini

I left mine yesterday, i took 2 months away from him to see things more clearly
i understand what you are saying seriously, i love him too but Girl i realise whats good to love someone like this

what you dont realise is the constant down feeling you get, you never know when his going to come or go, you feel you got some kind attachment or connection but it;s all not true

For example my connection with Sagittarius are stronger and real

I seriously wish you could see how this kind relation with Gemini man that are living like this is not good for any woman to be in

I Love him but i was losing the love i had for myself each day

i really realise that LEAVING him was the best for me,

what the point loving someone and feeling the need and the feel to be detach all the time

when he comes back and his next to me, i m not open i m close, i seat there next to him and i cant relax, i m not talking i m not smiling i m not feeling like i am with my best friend i feel scared to open up

when i open up and bit BAM he shut me again and we go again for another round of waiting and distancing

this is my first Gemini man and it's really good because i know other men have more to offer to me that this guy that just bring uncertainty and no support in my life

you are going through this, i m sorry you are and i m sorry you love him more then then you love yourself

i m sorry if you dont like what i m saying but yes, men like this and things like this to me are not real love

I pray that any women in this world doesnt stay in this kind relationship where the men just keep playing with their emotion and they see other women when they feel like it

in long run you will feel the drain of this relationship on you, you will see

i didnt let it get to me that soon, me and him we dont know each other for that long but the relationship made me sick and i m glad to be out and there is no coming back, suck of the game and mixed message

Gemini are not close to their emotion, not like women that are close to their emotion this can create enormously pain inside someone

when you are in it you dont realise it, especially if it been so longm it's when you take a step back you realise you actually not getting the love you want

you cant kiss him when you want
you cant hug him when you want
you cant see him when you want

he doesnt ever reply to your txt , he does it when he feel like it
he ignore you when he feel like it
he say his busy but his speaking to other women right now thats why he is busy

Tell me why a woman that call herself a feminist will agree for this kind treatment, isnt this what Feminist should fight for????

i m Proud of my title" I HATE GEMINI MEN'" yes i am because i met so many people living the nightmare that i was in , including you

it help me to make a definite decision about it

Sunday, June 6, 2010 22:55 PDT

I think I'm a less emotional Aquarius than you are. Not to mention I've known my Gemini since I was a child. We are close. I get annoyed with his selfishness as you pinted out earlier but I deal with it. I realize I don't know what I want and if he were more romantic and here for me I would get annoyed. Hmm. I'm a bit detatched myself. Every Aqua is different. He consistently comes back to me and every day our relationship gets better. He was more that typical Gemini jerk when we first started, not so much anymore. And I am okay being his lover right now. I don't really know if I'm even ready to be his wife because I get weirded out and feel uncomfortable when he talks marriage. hmm.... I don't know what I want. He will ask me why I'm mad and cater to me at times. I try to have a balanced perspective. There is more good than bad in our relationship. He told me he realized how good I was to him and wanted to do the same back to me. As I said before. I feel somewhat lucky to have him for my Gemini lover. He is one of the best Gemini out there if you must be with a Gemini. I don;t know. I myself am not ready to go deeper I think. I think and fight with myslef about it all the time in my head. And I relaized that if I was unsure about going deeper I shouldn't. I am satisfied just knowing him. I get upset when he isn't up for intimacy as much as I am, but I also realize how a man who wanted love more would annoy me. I like the challenge a bit. And I think he likes me at a bit of a distance. I think if I wasn't away from him at times he wouldn't come back to me, and even I need my alone time. You see just how unsure I am don't you.... A femminist doesn't want to be tied down..... I can be a bit more like a man, ay? As I said before, no two Aquas are alike. I think every person needs to do what is healthy for themselves. I definitely don't have a problem with the kind of relationship I have with him. It works for me. Different strokes for different folks.