Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » What's your superpower?

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » What's your superpower?

Friday, March 26, 2010 18:05 PDT

MasterfulGaze, your superpowers are courage, immense creativity, presence, powerful energy, independence, loyalty, charisma, and strategic ability.

Your Kryptonite is criticism, rigidity, emotional suppression, a lack of relationship with yourself, aloofness, insecurity/sense of inferiority, inhibition, and a dependence on others' opinions.

Now go and do good!

Friday, March 26, 2010 18:37 PDT

I would like to know what kind of superpowers I have please? =]
DOB: June 2,1988

Friday, March 26, 2010 18:47 PDT

i would like to know what kind of superpowers i have please? DOB: July 1, 1994

Friday, March 26, 2010 19:14 PDT

CuriousChild, your superpowers are independence, intelligence, strength, communicative ability, freedom-loving, practicality, a desire to be of service, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is iconoclasm, rebellion, wasting your energies on endless debate/pointless arguments/sarcastic commentary, negative thinking, a need to be in control and to win at any cost, and skepticism.

Now go and repel negativity!

Friday, March 26, 2010 19:20 PDT

TheCaptain that was incredible.I believe every bit of that about me especially the kryptonite since I can get very determined to do anything in my will to prove someone wrong and I do have a sarcastic side of me that can get the best of me sometimes. You just completely blew my mind from that

Friday, March 26, 2010 19:21 PDT

Light77, your superpowers are empathy, sensitivity, keen financial sense (investments), imagination, intuition, freedom-loving, passion, psychic ability, and resourcefulness.

Your Kryptonite is frustration, rebellion, withdrawal and isolation, a lack of objectivity, difficulty setting boundaries, emotionally neediness, aggression, and immaturity.

Now go and fight evil!

Friday, March 26, 2010 23:11 PDT

Hmm...that would make me an Artist!

Friday, March 26, 2010 23:19 PDT

Hi Thecaptain,

i was born Dec 31, 1992 in san francisco
can u pls tell me?

Saturday, March 27, 2010 0:56 PDT

dearest captain,
my birthdate is10/05/1985. tell me my superpower and my kryptonite plz!

Saturday, March 27, 2010 2:34 PDT

hi captain! what do you see for me ? 11 jan 62 ! thank you x