Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » What's your superpower?

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » What's your superpower?

Thursday, January 21, 2010 0:35 PST

Ajahny, your superpower is charm, versatility, power, inventiveness, intelligence, ability to learn fast, adventurousness, passion, and a fun-loving nature.

Your Kryptonite is emotional over-sensitivity, coldness, a need for approval, low self-worth, self-doubt, boredom, lack of confidence, swinging bwtween dependence and independence, love of drama, and boredom.

Now go and do good.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 0:52 PST

H Captain, thank you for that. Just had a falling out with someone whom I thought was a friend, they had me fooled, I didn't even see it coming. I got a glimpse of the evil nature they either hid real well or I was just too blind and trusting. The type of people that take kindness for weakness. To this day it just floors me how some people can actually be so full of evil (negativity). I want as far away from them as I can possibly get.
I really don't know what my special gifts are, but something here lately has been happening to me where the time has come for me to take a look at me and my life. I'm 47 and I couldn't tell you what I want to be when I grow up. Sad but true. Scary place to be sometimes. I wish I believed in myself more than I do. I guess things have become so engrained over the years you start to beleive them. You are right we hide behind secret identitities of ordinariness and helplessness. Why? because it's the easy route if the truth be told for me anyways. All I know is I have a good heart, what I have to offer as a friend is the real deal. I want to be more efficient and I want to be more understanding and I know its going to require an effort on my part. Anything worth having takes work. I just want to be me, whoever that is. My birthdate is February 7, 1962 born in Glasgow Scotland at 12:45AM to be exact. For truth, justice and the worldwide way...to infinity and beyond! thanks Captain, you've opened my eyes just that much more, Jan

Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:03 PST

wow thats amazing how accurately to desribed them both, my brother is always argueing and overreacting, thats a great gift you have, thanks alot

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:44 PST

greets my bday is august 8 1983 10 pm whats my superpower

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:53 PST

Namaste,
I would like to know what you think, my birtthday is 2/15/75.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:53 PST

Namaste,
I would like to know what you think, my birtthday is 2/15/75.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:36 PST

Hi Captain

My birthday is 28 11 1967 (11.50 pm).

Thanking you if you have the time.

kind regards
Intrigued

Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:46 PST

I as given the Birthdate 07/29/1978, it is unknown as to the real date of my birth from Mexico.

Theresa Jean Nilsen

Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:22 PST

Hi TheCaptain,

Thanks for the many initiatives you have taken for all of us here.

I would like to know me and my gal's strength and weakness if you dun mind.

mine: 5Mar76
my gal: 23Nov74

Thanks a million
Cheerios
Fishy76

Thursday, January 21, 2010 14:42 PST

Lillyovalee, your superpowers are originality, creativity, reinvention, hard-working, strength, fine analytical ability, a love of the unconventional, ambition, and determination.

Your Kryptonite is a tendency to project a confident image that is a mask for inner turmoil and insecurity, self-doubt, obsessiveness, a need for material security, associating with eccentric or unstable people rather than revealing your own uniqueness, and linear/rigid thinking

Now go and do good!