Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Tarot » Practice with Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Tarot » Practice with Tarot Cards

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 16:01 PDT

Could you pull a card about hospice nursing for a job for me (not immediately, but after a year or more of hospital nursing)?

Thank you!!

I'm practicing singing and playing my little uke... :-)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 17:36 PDT

The cards do not seem so positive if you were to go into hospice nursing.
Musician + Sleeper + Precipice
Though you may be happy at first, you may make some mistakes from not paying too much attention and this might damage your reputation.

What is your specialty or preference in music?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 19:33 PDT

Thank you sooo much! Yes, you are absolutely right about making the right decision. It is an opportunity that I thought would not happen or should have been given to me. There will be many obstacles if I do choose to do this Masters program- no previous clinical experience, no preceptor, cost, and lack of confidence. It is a tough program all around and this challenge may be greater than my abilities. If this is my destiny, I am calling the Universe for help and if it is meant to be the assistance will come- Many blessings to you!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 20:43 PDT

Thank you El... I'm so curious how this whole adventure will unfold. I so appreciate all of your readings for me!

I just love to sing - mostly folky, singer-songwriter songs... but also some old Irish and sea shanty type songs, I always sang in choirs while I was in school and LOVED it - I think someday I may audition for our local symphony choir, b/c it really is such a pleasure for me... but I have no professional aspirations in music, just joy expression! How about you?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 23:00 PDT

thank you so much EIAI. it's just that it's been a looong time since i saw him and he was completely out of my life and my mind for a long time as well. it's just every once in a while he sends messages to me wanting to know what i'm up to. i find it strange and curious since we had a fall out the first time we developed feelings for each other and he was the one who sort of ended things.

anyway, thanks for listening :) i have one more question. do you see anything happening between us in the future? beacuse he's also the guy you did this reading for me and the cards are being very indecisive about us :) : http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=16837&page=37&replies=389

thanks and lots of love!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 6:29 PDT

ElAl, would you draw a card for me for one question?
Why has my boyfriends sister been different towards me lately?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 6:54 PDT

Dear ElAl:)
I am here first time and I want your help really..I is very important for me.
I met one man and I want meet with hi mand talk but I afraid that he want only use me;.
He mean about me seriusly and he is honest? H esaid that I am special woman for him ./he meant it really?? I would like have confidence for u but I afraid really;/ please tell me he is honest ? I would like he love me for my heart no for look ..tell me what u can I will very glad and happy!
I'm Sylwia(17.08.1993) he is daniel (1989) sorry for my mistakes but I am not native english ...I look forward to hearing from u!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 6:55 PDT

Can I believe him?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:02 PDT

can i sit ? i would love to know

what are S's true feelings for me?
what are S's true feelings for my current relationship ?
what is S expecting from me ?
what are NK's true feelings for me ?
what are NK's true feelings for my relationship ?
what is NK expecting from me ?
how will the things stand among me ,S,R and NK for next few months ?

thank you so much for your time and helping :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:14 PDT

i have few more queries if you can answer them for me it would be really helpful
who is going to give heartache to me ? and WHY ? what is on this person's mind and what does he expect from me ? also can i avoid this situation to happen ? if yes, what should i be doing/knowing to avoid this situation ? will we get back together again after the heartache /arguments/disappointment ? i really don't know who this person would be . if i would i am going to make sure it doesn't bother me much at least :((

thank you for helping me here !!