Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Horoscopes » Captain, Reading Please

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Horoscopes » Captain, Reading Please

Saturday, March 3, 2012 16:58 PST

I been getting emails, on my second email account, from **** sites from women.. i know its s, as he wanted me to try once, im not that way inclined.
I had one in dec,
I dont get way he suddenly send me email through **** sites, as i know this what he intro 2 women, he know im not that way, so why is he doing that?

Saturday, March 3, 2012 21:36 PST

He hopes to get you to change your mind - send him a strongly-worded email to tell him to stop doing what he is doing.

Sunday, March 4, 2012 1:13 PST

I actually decried to deactivate that account , as it only second email address.. think that work better,

Does he really think i would,, after all lies and that text message,, really fancy himself as gods gift or what,, if want to speak, why not do it as i call norm way, instead through others, sad excuse for a man really.

Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:44 PST

Im doing well, with help drink and self esteem issues, get help there.
Im off tomorrow on my first break away for years.
I think this time away will get me mentally re charged, ready for when i come back with i hope more positive and better outlook.
Im having all my home re furbished and re decorated, it truly feel like wiping out the old and past and letting all new in.

Alll before the big birthday next month,, still haven't chosen where to go,, any ideas you see in your physic?

Sunday, March 4, 2012 15:47 PST

What choices do you have to make?

Monday, March 5, 2012 0:26 PST

I should either go on a coach trip holiday, or with national trust.
Something where im in group so i not totally on my own.

Monday, March 5, 2012 13:23 PST

What places would you visit? Which choice has the most people involved and the most adventure?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:37 PDT

Hi captain
I had a great time off, iv closed accounts talk to ex wife, seem to worry her , iv done that, i dont get why? does she like talk to me re him, or is she playing me?.
i just said i see it as it is

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 17:04 PDT

She wonders what your interest in her is (she thinks you may just want info about her husband or to get with him).

Thursday, March 15, 2012 0:53 PDT

This is his ex wife, not his wife.
I have helped her i think by her having someone to talk to as what he was like, as i said i decided to stop talk to her, as move on and it not normal to keep in contact with your lovers ex wife, and also to the fact ive never met her ( not want to either) .
I feel she very depressive and lately just get a really dark feel around her, which i know is not good for you.

I just wonder why it bother her so much i stopped talk to her and unfriended her on Facebook.