Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Numerology » Psychic Workout

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Numerology » Psychic Workout

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 16:02 PST

Hi Tellstar! Author here.
I'm teetering on the brink of both good and bad.
My chief concerns are financial and reputation.
Can you see anything? I need severe help!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 23:41 PST

When I close my eyes and think of you I see a puppet (female, maybe) wearing a white gauzy or silky long flowing robe. This one is neither happy nor sad. She's just doing something --workout? Does this make sense. I have not been meditating much, crazy buys with work. If I'm on the right track pls. let me know. But I'll be in touch when I have something. Good luck.

Saturday, February 4, 2012 11:46 PST

This dream i had,
I had dream of sequences,, i feel are like how i feeling emotionally.
Im in my bedroom,, a man with short brown hair, i feel wanted with him,
Suddenly i go under like these small shutters, and i just push my self upwards out of the shutters, no struggle. Its like a new release no more struggle im free?

Saturday, February 4, 2012 20:51 PST

Hi Tellstar,
I'd really appreciate some clarity if you have time, (please don't tire yourself out) =)
You'd think at my age I should know the answers, but I'm stumped with these things, e.g. job, unemployed kids, finances, if my new guy and I will work, life seems to have obstacles everywhere at the moment. I feel as if I'm going crazy and that I'm standing on the edge of a precipice...

Thanking you in advance ((hugs))

Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:26 PST

It seems that you went through crazy struggle in your romantic life and won your freedom there. So that when such dream visits you, you protect what you've won. Power to you! Another romantic encounter comes and you will know how to handle it.

Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:31 PST

Do you have shoulder length dark wavy hair parted at the center? I see a woman like that with glass on top of her head. Have you been to New Jersey? I see this woman in my neighborhood. I see this person, face lighted by natural sun, walking straight ahead, strong, courageous and ready to confront the day. Have courage. You need to work but if you are this person, you'll be fine.

Sunday, February 5, 2012 21:41 PST

Hi Tellstar

Thank you for getting back to me.
Shoulder length hair - yes, but blonde with lots of grey haha.
I live in Australia
Greatly appreciated your time =)

Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:35 PST

Thanks for your response. Regardless of psychic or not psychic realm, angst is part of everyone's vocabulary. We worry because we care and we do not know what lies ahead. The world has gotten smaller and needier, demanding. In my view, the formula for survival remains the same. Tackle one issue at a time, the most pressing first and the rest follows. When a situation involves more than yourself your line of defense is to look and address issues as they come because you don't really know what the other person has in mind. You cannot dictate on them. They could back out on you even if it is for their ow good. You cannot wait too long either because you have yourself to take care of, too. Your pace in life is entirely yours to have. If you decide to give some of it for someone you take away the same amount that is for yourself. A lot of times it is ok by you. But you should listen to your inner self when it starts hurting you. Remember you are really only the one truly responsible for yourself and your well being. No one can be closer to you than yourself.

Good luck my friend.

Thursday, February 9, 2012 8:45 PST

Hi Tellstar,

How are ya :)

What do you see is my calling in life? And anything else you feel/see with me? Many questions on my mind. Thanks!

Sunday, February 12, 2012 22:28 PST

Are you 23 or 24 yrs. old? I am having difficulty focusing. I'll tyr to help when I can. There's nothing I could say at the moment. But I hear that things will be ok.