Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Love & Relationships » The heart of a Virgo man

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Love & Relationships » The heart of a Virgo man

Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:26 PDT

Thanks VoplySoply- Yes I strongly believe that -"action speak louder than word" .. I was dying inside
when I was with my Virg guy. Omg what a coward he really is..Thanks to God that I was able to get away
from his Dark , Evil grip... In my life I don't need a man who is actually not a " MAN" at all. I took this experience as a great lesson of my life and I've learned alot from this and Yes I've grown stronger from inside much much more..For me love is like a sapling the more your nurture it the more it grows to become a beautiful tree someday. I was never happy with that man when I was with him, IT FELT LIKE SOMEBODY HAS TRAPPED MY SOUL FOREVER and I will never be able to get rid of him..but I did.
It took great suffering and pain to get rid of this guy forever..He was like a viral disease which took away my happiness, health and my self esteem. But then I realised that if I stay with this man I will become a living dead and he will eat away everything of mine like a parasite.Now it feels like my rebirth on this EARTH again.

Thanks AriesBurnsBright--This thread is awesome You ladies are awesome, you guys Rock!!!! :).

Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:31 PDT

Thanks VoplySoply- Yes I strongly believe that -"action speak louder than word" .. I was dying inside
when I was with my Virg guy. Omg what a coward he really is..Thanks to God that I was able to get away
from his Dark , Evil grip... In my life I don't need a man who is actually not a " MAN" at all. I took this experience as a great lesson of my life and I've learned alot from this and Yes I've grown stronger from inside much much more..For me love is like a sapling the more your nurture it the more it grows to become a beautiful tree someday. I was never happy with that man when I was with him, IT FELT LIKE SOMEBODY HAS TRAPPED MY SOUL FOREVER and I will never be able to get rid of him..but I did.
It took great suffering and pain to get rid of this guy forever..He was like a viral disease which took away my happiness, health and my self esteem. But then I realised that if I stay with this man I will become a living dead and he will eat away everything of mine like a parasite.Now it feels like my rebirth on this EARTH again.

Thanks AriesBurnsBright--This thread is awesome You ladies are awesome, you guys Rock!!!! :).

Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:53 PDT

Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:56 PDT

Start by saying this is a great thread!!
So much info to take in, it's going to take several hours to catch up!

I have recently been trying to brush up on my male Virgo knowledge. Virgo and Gemini have been the only thing I’ve been attracting as of recently. First off being a Scorpio I know Gemini isn’t my best match but I seam to get along with them alright.
Down to the point, I’ve attracted a very very masculine Virgo. Lives alone, broke up with a girl several months ago and keeps trying to win him back after she cheated and it just honestly makes him very angry to hear from her (has dated others before me). The catch is he mentioned how much he really likes me, and that one thing that attracted him to me was my intelligence (I work in a lab and hold a Dr. in Religion.) Not to mention I haven’t slept with this man, I know how Virgo’s can be when you’re ‘too easy’. He had asked me about this man (a Gemini) I have been dating and kept mentioning him last night while I was on the phone (with my Virgo). I was speaking to one of my female friends doing a Tarot reading actually and he acted as if because I didn’t pick up his call I was talking to the Gem. I explained I wasn’t and I couldn’t cut the call because I was doing a reading. He acted somewhat jealous and is to the point where he calls, texts, emails and spends hours on the phone with me. Says he always wants to be around me; even mentioned it wasn’t like him to be this way around a woman.
I wonder if it has anything to do with his Pluto and Venus being in Scorpio.

Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:59 PDT

Oooops sorry for reposting .. :( ..Actually I DONT KNOW HOW THIS POST WORKS.. I posted it but it didn't showed anything so I reposted it and saw it actually did but on another page...sorry :(

Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:11 PDT

ScorpioEden, I don't know whether your guy being possessive has additionally anything to do with his Venus in Scorpio, but Virgo men are in fact quite possessive and controling bunch in general. Also not sleeping with him will sure keep his interest going, but only up until the time when you eventually get intimate. The danger here is that if , for instance, you are planning for this to happen only after the marriage, you won't have a chance to get to truly know him up until after the marriage, which is not the ideal time for surprises. Unfortunately, as this thread clearly shows, marriage is not something that prevents Virgo men from cheating /emotionally withdrawing.

CLAmoon, there is some kind of problem with this site - messages sometimes dissapear. They usually reappear if you post another message or two straight after. Just an inconvenience, we've got used to it :-)

Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:28 PDT

G4E- I so totally agree with you that this virgo has both anger issues and emotional control issues. I'm just glad I was able to see his lies for what they were. FYI, he contacted me(via text of course) yesterday and again DENIED that he was on the sight and said that if I didn't want to trust him then we were done. I chose to reply and let him know that it wasn't a matter of trusting him or my girlfriend, but that the online site verbally told me that there was no way he was reading emails unless he was an active paying member and physically logging onto the site. For which he denied 4-5 times. So I basically called him out on his lie and haven't heard from him since. Probably a good thing, huh?

Jenever7- This virgo is very good at psychological projection. In fact, I study psychology and noticed that about him right from the beginning. My only issue is being a sensitive Pisces, I had to work very hard NOT to let his projection get to my self esteem when he would do this. There were several times while we were dating that he would blame me for some weird misunderstanding that we would have, when in fact, it was actually his misunderstanding and his fault that the incident occurred. But somehow he was good enough to be able to convince me that it was my fault! Man....this guy is a definite charmer, that's for sure. He is also a very big coward, as he never wanted to communicate verbally.....mostly just via text....which I told him was not gonna fly when we got back together, but yet he still persisted on continuing.

Overall, I cannot and will not tolerate being lied to! I consider that a major personality flaw, one that will only continue if I let it. I'm a much better person than that and deserve more respect. Thanks to everyone for the help and insight. Again, a little validation goes a long way with me, especially being a pisces. :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:44 PDT

Oh, I agree VS. I've only been seeing him about a month and it's not that time (to just hop in the sack). He acts genuine enough so I guess only time will tell. I explained to him that we need to take our time with this and be sure that there was a connection. I even went to to explain to him I wasn't interested in just running off to Vagas to get hitched. Since we're both divorced and have been cheated on (he hasn't cheated on his ex nor have I) so if he is who he says this might be a good thing. I'm half way done reading this thread and there is soooo much info.

sincitypisces
I agree with the lying bit!!! I can't handle that either my friend.

Thursday, April 19, 2012 13:55 PDT

Scorpioeden- If you ever want to come to Vegas I can get you a discount!!! lol That is one thing that I noticed about my ex virgo. He was very possessive and jealous.....constantly asking for reassurrance from me that I wasn't looking at other guys and that I only wanted him....hmmmmm, interesting since he was girl shopping on the dating site! So what was good for the goose WAS NOT good for the gander in this case. I don't mind jealousy too much, since being a pisces, it makes me feel somewhat reassured of his level of interest. But I guess in this case....I was WRONG!!! :)
Another thing that I thought I read about virgo men is that they have a hard time moving on from a break up...Not sure if this is true or if it depends on other factors. So your virgo may like you but may continue to pursue his ex. Having his cake and eating it too! Which is wrong in so many ways. I think patience at this point is where you need to be. Only time will tell what his true intentions are. Just try not to get too attached.....hurts way too much when you have to let go! And these Virgo men are very charming....they difinitely know how to get what they want! Good luck and keep us informed! I hope it turns out well.

Thursday, April 19, 2012 17:53 PDT

Jen,

I know about projection and in this case he's not doing that at all. Not that he doesn't ever do it--he does but not in this case. I do appear to cut off my feelings at will and only when he becomes distant I do shut it down. It's a defense mechanism I use that has served me well in order to protect my feelings. Virgo senses this and comes around and knocks that down. If he left me alone when I do this I would forget about him as I've dozens of other men before him. However he seems to be in tuned to just how long he can be distant with me and comes back around at just the right time.

On the other hand I do find at other times when I point out something he's doing he does project it right back to me. I always call him on it and tell him to stick to what and who I'm talking about and quit trying to put it back on me. He backs it up and addresses what I'm talking about.

I believe his apology was sincere (he's only apologized 2 times in the year we've been seeing each other) but do I believe he'll change his ways? No way! I dont know what's going to happen with him. We care about each other but that's not enough for me. His actions tell me he's not ready for me. I am still open to meeting new people and hope to meet someone I really like who likes me and is not afraid to tell me that. Also who is not afraid to get into a "real" relationship.

Welcome to all the new ladies! CLA--love your story strong lady! I'm sorry you had to suffer at the hands of someone so selfish but you got rid of that loser and more power to you!

sincitypisces: Good on you for moving on. Your dude has a serious problem with being upfront. Lying is one thing I absolutely abhor. You called him out on it and he just dug himself in deeper by lying. You deserve better!

ScorpioEden: Yes the jealousy over nothing is definitely a redflag--beware! I know that my Virgo isn't overly jealous (he'd say he's not at all but I know better) and I dont know if he's possessive or not. I haven't noticed that. Who knows how he'll be if we ever become exclusive. But I won't have my wings clipped by a jealous and possessive man. Be careful...