Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Sunday, April 15, 2012 0:24 PDT

You are NOT paranoid crazycrab not at all not one eff bit. Now ur ex roomate talk about paranid, talk about violating your choise of life. that one has some serious issues. treating you and whomever u connect to as crominals, runs to brother n tell tales that are out of context n out of the air, come on. .............................. who is thaT 1 to say that pcguy aint real???? where does thateff come off doing all such bulleff??? that 1 treated u like ure stuck in the 1912 married n u have no voice or say in eff. y do u believe in ur exroommates bulleff???? something is amiss here. i think as long as u 2 lived together that oen feklt thought they had a claim in u. eff em. the violations is against u crab, not pcguy, well abit too ................... 4 shame ............ i´d gotten so effed off that that person would not only have a new hole to do u know what with but also awaking in a diff lifetime lightyears from now. man talkl about a pompuess eff

how did it go as ya left n all? how did that eff take it? i hope pretty heavyly bad. thats my wish.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 0:27 PDT

4 some days now ive wanted to wack kill throw out the window the laptop i use as long as my good one is at the shops for much needd hardware repairs. i hate the one im on, it is slow when i want ot to b fast n fast when it has to b slow, its the effs seriously. it stinks to high heaven. sadly its the only one that lets me on fb. SUUUCKKSSS .....................

I did wack it n what did it do? it rebooted n restarted n it took a whol 15 minutes to do that. While i sat frustrated effed off n annoyed as eff fearing my chatpal had gone off line while this took its effing time. boy i wanna kick stomp smack wack throw it to eff.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:40 PDT

Today i wanna wack my neighbour get a life you moron how dare you send me a text message to turn the music down go and get effed It was only 6.30pm i wasnt keeping anyone awake . Im not sorry for party rocking and like a Chris Brown song i will turn up the music , and turn it up louder .

Im with you all the way sister wanted to do the same with my Sons ipod yesterday . Technology is a PITA grrrrrrrrrr.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:38 PDT

Pita????? dont u mean ****????? LOL

Sunday, April 15, 2012 14:45 PDT

CWB, I just love your posts, lol! You always manage to at least make me smile, but usually I'm rolling with laughter! Your witticisms are like a good medicine. Thanks a whole bunch, and lots of hugs to you! Have a beautiful day! :)

Sunday, April 15, 2012 23:01 PDT

Well D angel now umade me laugh n ive had some morning, its monday n im on a stupid laptop that is the effs. litterary. 45 min ago i asked 4 a hammer. GAWDS!

pita? not poota??? or did u mean poe tay toe or was it pore tay toe or poe ta toe or por tay toe ??? ack i dont even eat em ...................... its 8 am somewhere in the world it is cocktail hour, hand me a botle of whiskey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, naahh .................

its flippimng MONday UGH!

Monday, April 16, 2012 0:07 PDT

It means Pain in the a** lol

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 0:29 PDT

today i wanna WACJK KICK SHAKE STRANGLE my right knee. its effing the eff up. im at twominds about staying in or going to work. ill choose the latter as my conscience is biting my eff. that way ive shown i TRIED 4 as long as posssible. I also need to go to the drugstore with a perscription dire needed. so ive got no choise really. ya can t call in ill n go drugshopping. doesnt jive!

anyways i STILL want my sony laptop backl bc this lg one is simply the sickest of EFFS ever!

Saturday, April 21, 2012 1:45 PDT

Today i wanna wack these thread jumpers grrrrr Go and get yourself truly effed !!!! Stsrt your own threads and get a effing life pitas !!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:22 PDT

What kind of pitas? normal wheat ones or mixed wheat ones or ryecornwheat ones? pitas that is............................ i choose the fullcorn rye thingie alike pita lol