Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:20 PDT

I think imay have gone " YO NEANDERTHAL, WE WRITE 2012 NOT 2012 BC! FOLLOW THE REST OF US YA MORON!!"

That said in end i´d most liely just have shot him a look n gone EFFHOLE!

Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:13 PDT

I would like to say to the person to LET ME GO! I have asked you before to let me go and you havent so let me go please. I am moving on with my life without you in it coz its for the best for everyone involved. I am sick of the lies and all that stuff so GOODBYE!

Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:16 PDT

Also STOP involving other ppl in this by telling them lies and twisting the truth. I am single. I am not with you in a relationship. I dont want a relationship with you at all. Get on with your life and leave me alone. GOODBYE coz IT"S OVER!

Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:05 PDT

Well said. Some just need to move th EFF on n stop manking such a mess of it all. What in the dang univere will help if ya acted like a total complete JACKBUTT??????

Monday, March 19, 2012 2:20 PDT

but they never do right away so the best thing to do is ignore them but also keep an eye on them cos you never know what crazy people are going to do

to day i am going to whack myself for over doing it in the yard. I am so sore ow ow ow

Monday, March 19, 2012 6:53 PDT

Even if they hurt the 1 u love n care very so much about? Hard thing to do.

I Wanna WAVK SMACK KICK THROTTLE SHAKE KICK SMACKL BOMB my back away to kingdome come, i want IT REPLACED ...................... damn i´m more or less back on morphine so bad has it again become. To boot n add to the stress i fear my endomitriosis has returned, or that my back is back to being very bad or it´s both ........................... WAITER A DRINK ANY DRINK HECVK HAND ME RANDOM DRINKS STAT

thanx n keep em comming

Saturday, April 14, 2012 18:49 PDT

I am past wanting to wack anyone. Heres the low down and its very dim indeed. Not sure what to do. I fell in love with some guy on the pc who happened to turn out not real at all! Now it happened that I kept talking about this pc guy coz I was so in love with him (and still am by the way) to my flatmate who happened to get really pissed off coz I kept talking about what I had thought was going on in town and around etc. Now he stopped me from talking bout this guy and then coz I kept talking about this guy he rings his brother whos a NSW federal police officer up and maybe talked to him about everything and has gotten this 'pc guy' in trouble? For what i dont know so its like if I post anything on the pc or get my pc fixed then this 'pc guy' will be traced via the bro cop and get in trouble also the mobile can be traced coz my flatmate has rang my number from his mobile so then I wondered why he would have done that( maybe to track this 'pc guy' down?) So yeh how can this guy be real when he is not? Whats this flatmate so worried about? and what is really going on? I have moved out and am wanting a suitable flatmate for my flatmate so I can move on with my life and live else where. I want to be able to see my family again and make sure they are ok and sort things out there and then move on with everything. So if i dont get anyone in then i cant do this, maybe he should move into a 1brm place? Also just because I am in love with some 'pc guy' who isnt real and talk about it then why it that wrong? Cant ppl see that by me doing this it actually helps me to be happy in life?

Saturday, April 14, 2012 19:01 PDT

To be honest i have been put out by this. Its as if its my fault for talking about someone who isnt real so what the **** is that all about? I am over it, to have found out this 'pc guy' isnt real is really the worst thing for me coz I have been in love with a dream and to have woken up to this is a very big shock and I am really **** pissed off with it actually i mean how **** stupid i have been to even think or believe that this 'pc guy' would even like me, come off it now. i have been in a dream land state for so long and really wished that this 'pc guy' was real and recent events have made me think otherwise and its sad. I think its time to move on really, I will always love my pc guy, always. But I also know its time to move on and get on with my life, make friends and get a life. Be the best I can. So before I can do that, I will hold this pc guy in heart always, realise I will never meet him in real life coz he not real, go out make some friends and get a life, find a place to live by myself, get a job, do some study, travel, before all this I am going to go home to my family and sort things out from there, I wont be able to move on with out doing this. Also I find it strange that when a person is faced with horrible situation its funny how they make up another person to believe in and love to get over the horrible situation. Now I am looking back on it I see that this it what it could have been, I wish it wasnt and that it was real and I was with the guy, but somewhere along the line I have to face the facts and realise it was not real the guy was a scam and i fell into a scam, stupid me! Next time I wont be so stupid huh?

Saturday, April 14, 2012 19:03 PDT

Also it brings to light all the paranoia I have been going thru, hehe, I have been 'real' paranoid heh?

Saturday, April 14, 2012 19:12 PDT

Its rather depressing really, to have held something so dear that you now realise that wasnt real at all. To have realised that is very depressing not only that its like I have been wacked by the universe myself when all I want to do is be with the pc guy. Its like the universe is telling me no you cant be with the pc guy he turned out to be not real. A big slap in the face. I need some icecream and a soppy movie to watch. Oh and some chocolate ahhhhhh!!!