Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:01 PST

here I will start you out on change - on sunday i did something i have never done. I got a massage!!! and it felt really good to do something for myself instead of listening to people whine and I am going to do it again so the only thing i will be whacking is the people i work with they are adults and they can do their job instead of having me or the office manager do it for them.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:15 PST

Thats Great Shadowmist good on you . you go girl you totally deserve it !!

Yes CWB i totally agree there are many energy draining vampires on this site , alot of love sick zombies that only hear what they want to . Myenergy is low just posting about it .We need to get some garlic cloves , holywater and a crucifix to protect ourselves lol.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:42 PST

Nah aahh living, what we need is some macho courageous men who will come n speak out bluntly shaming those vamps into silence n being OFF forum for a good month. THAT may help, BUT knowing men, is this the LAST thing ANy of em wanna do. Not that i blame ém.

No mayb an isle we can place em all on, an isle far from anything at all. including electricity and internet phone connection.

Come to think of it, i wanna go to such a place, but internet HAS to b there hahaahahahah

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:43 PST

Oh i FORGET i wanted to WACK the jobservice for sending out a DUTY MEET OR ELSE when at the meet it was said ITS VOLENTARILY to stay n listen.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK WACK WACK WACK WAAAACK WACK WACK WACK

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:32 PST

Good day all.... Just saw your post CWB Love the photo but Writing and doing are 2 different things. We talked about it and I will see how it goes. I will, I am sure, need to remind him again. But hes a good fella even if he doesnt keep the kitchen clean.
Now for the Wacking of the day........ Standing in line Getting lotto tickets. There is a line behind me I offer to wait till line is down and was told I was alright. Woman behind me moved from her line into mine. Then got angery cause the cashier was not moving fast enough. ~Not her fault but the dumb machine~ Then angerly growls " How long are you gonna Take?" My eyebrows arched. She had moved outta the faster lane to get behind me and wanted to act as if we were doing something wrong. It was the stupid computer. I did manage a smile as I said."Oh are you in a hurry??? I did not relise we had Royality in here." Perhaps should have not, but she was very rude. So here miss I can not stand in line its benith me. Miss I can not take responsabillity for my actions. WACK WACK WACK and a kick just for fun.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:22 PST

Good on u Savannah. I had one who bumped into me ngave me the eye as if i had bumped into her, and said, all ya had to do was asked for more room to move in. Gawds she snuffed her nose in air. I also make it a rule not to go out to shop when elderly are out, bc TRUST me they are RUDE, SELFISH n not considerate.

lemmi explain, i was ina store to shop, i came to a line that was open and a customer was paying the groceries purchased, i walk to it, and wham the next line wide open only one in line and a elderly dame was with har cart there, she SWUNG that cart clipping over my toes, hurting me and cut me in line. I was so shocked by her rudeness i couldn´t utter a word.
She looked at me and I gave her a look, and unde rmy breath i snapped " some people!"

i think she heard me bc she dared not look at me again. From then on i started to observed elderly out shopping n i saw a pattern. Brass, rude, too self assured as if im of age, im in the elderly section so i have more right than ya´all.

So i make an EFFORT noy to shop when elderly are out. Dont get me wrong i like many elderly but the few rude ones eff ém.

OH and i need to WACK my mom. she called asking about the meet, n how i was, i said ive still got a headcold headache n she starts her higher than thou i know it all from her effing high horse it´s bc of my health condition of slight high bp. i could have snapped at her, but i was SO not in mood to escalate the dang headache. it effs me to eff!

So mom dearest WACK SMACK WACK SMACK SMACK n get OFF ya bleeding high effing horse, bc EFF THAT act doesn´t ride with me no more. SMAAACKK!!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 1:47 PST

Goodmorning afternoon evening

Today i wanna WACK this HEADCOLD to kingdomecome. It´s a nuisance. It ALWAYS happens after during a stressfull time. 2 me is stress equal to a headcold / cold/ bronchitis ............n i HATE IT!!! So ................

WACKWACK WACK TWACK WACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:12 PST

I hope you feel better CWB we here have been fighting the head cold & stomach flu for several months makes me wanna whack the managers for making people come to work spreading germs so whack whack whack to the managers

I also wanna whack the people at work who think I am there personal secretary scan this print this right now even when our office manager went out and bought them a printer so whack whack whack to them!! now at least i can tell them use your own printer!!!! and let medo my work!!!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:47 PST

Kudos to ya Shadowmist!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:30 PST

Good day all......
Today I wanna wack all the negitive energy I have been feeling lately. Today only that which wishes to work with me to better myself is allowed. So Take This WACK WACK WACK WACK and a WACKITY WACK And a KICK for good mesures! Good ridence to it all.
AHHHH That feels better.