Daily Reflection Tarot Reading

A whole new experience ... now with one-of-a-kind Keyword Summaries from scholar Mary K. Greer!

Tarot » Forum Main » Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Welcome to the Tarot.com Forums. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out our Rules and Etiquette.

To start viewing messages, select a category below. If you want to post, you need to be a member at Tarot.com. Sign up for a FREE membership, from there you'll be able to pick a Forum User Name. If you're already a Tarot.com member, log in here.

Anything Goes » TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

Saturday, January 15, 2011 4:39 PST

owch!!!!!!! may I wack my hubby and son ? hubby because he went into a sulk last night because I wouldn't make him a tea when I wanted to rest after hauling a trolley full of heavy shopping (it had 6 litres of fruit juice +tinned stuff) about 2 miles home (because I can't lift it on a bus), and when he found the belt I bought, instead of being pleased he said I'd insulted him because of it's size (insinuated that he was a fat Old ****,) so was never going to speak to me again, and son because he's just so darn messy and won't tidy up after himself ever

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:01 PST

Chrissi i hereby allow you to wack you hubby the ungrateful n the messy offspring.

N now we need .............. RHUM !!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:44 PST

Today i wanna wack my inlaws

I cant stand them and i could care less if i never seen them agian they are a bunch of ratbags
who dont care about anyone but themselves my mil is weak and pathetic and doesnt care about her grandkids wack wack wack shame on you mil !!!!
sil is a spinster who is full of poison and negative energy wack wack wack !!!!!!!!!!!
sil 2 is worshipped like a queen yet is constantly ripping everyone off wack wack wack and they let her get away with it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:49 PST

Sorry that should read i couldnt care less if i never seen them again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:50 PST

do ya need some tanks, bazooka´s c4 hot seeking missiles??? they r availeble!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:57 PST

OH Cwb yes please !!!!!!!!!!!! there are plenty of more ratbag inlaws as well i just didnt mention them

Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:17 PST

GoooooooD MORrrning Ladys! may I add, a heavy bomber, and a Apache gunship, to the arsenal, please? Cat

Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:21 PST

yes please cat go for it the more the merrier !!!!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:07 PST

HEY HOH HEY HOH A BOMBING SPRE W GOO
HEY HOH HEY HO AND A CARGO FULL OF RHUM

Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:08 PST

OH I FORGOT THE RHUM